The Wode replaces the stand on the bottom of the Wii and connects between the DVD drive and the Motherboard allowing a USB hard disk to be attached.
- Play Wii & GC game ISOs direct from USB Mass Storage devices @8X read speed (HDD and FLASH drive)
- Complete Solder free install solution
- Easy to use GUI – LCD & Joystick – NO homebrew software required (no any update of console SO can block this device)
- Region hack (except with 4.2 firmware), Update blocker, Autoboot.
- Passthrough with FLAT-MOD mode built-in, play your DVD-R Wii & GC backups and Imports @3X read speed
- Powerful ARM9 MCU
- Totally Flexible Linux Kernel
- USB hub support for multiple USB devices connection
- Great File System support – use existing WBFS formatted media or ‘drag and drop’ ISOs to existing USB devices
More info to follow once I install it.
The supplier was OzModChips.